EntryScape Registry – a portal owner’s best friend
The most effective way to gather metadata from organizations that provide DCAT-AP or other structured metadata. Registry can, together with Blocks, create a uniquely designed data portal on a standard website.
One important factor when it comes to open data is the management of both publishers and data quality.
Registry has built-in support for data validation to secure high data quality. A validation report is ready as soon as metadata is updated.
Combine Registry and Blocks to create a unique data portal, so you can focus on the data community and outreach.
- Bulk-provision: Give all organizations a user.
- Self-registering: Allow anyone to sign up and start publishing.
- Status reports: Get an instant overview.
- Validation: A direct feedback of DCAT-AP metadata quality.
- Improvement guide: Navigate and get suggestions on improvements.
- Guides: Test metadata before first publishing and user guides to get going.
- Designs: An own design with Blocks embedded data search on any CMS.
- Search: A rich facetted search of data and easy exploring.
- Statistics: Data statistics presented in graphs.
We can help you from the implementing you country adaptation of DCAT-AP to a complete portal. We have done this before, contact us the we tell you how.
To quickly create a solutions from publishing, validation and display of data, EntryScape offers a complete and integrated alternative.
Use Catalog in a shared environment, Registry for data validation and Blocks for the data portal you can very quickly launch a new solution.
Contact us and we can discuss your needs and alternatives.