- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- Which information we share.
This policy is valid from 2018-05-25 until further notice.
For further questions regarding this policy, processing of personal information or having your personal information updated or corrected, please contact us at email@example.com
MetaSolutions AB is responsible according to dataskyddsförordningen (GDPR in Sweden) for processing of personal information:
- On our websites, such as entryscape.com and lankadedata.se.
- In our hosted EntryScape instances, such as free.entryscape.com, which we provide directly to end users.
We care about you and your personal integrity while visiting our websites and using our hosted products, and the social media platforms we use. We are responsible for ensuring that the personal information collected by us is only used for its intended purpose. We will protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
Information we collect
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us.
For example, our services require you to sign up for account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name and email address.
- Information we get from your use of our services.
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, or you view and interact with our or other users’ content.
This information includes:
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
If you don’t want to accept cookies, you can adjust the settings in your web browser’s security preferences so that you either do not accept any cookies at all or so that your consent is requested every time a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. You can also delete cookies that have previously been stored in your web browser; see the web browser’s help files for more information.
- Third party cookies
We gather statistics about the usage and interactions on our webpage. This information is collected to make our website as user friendly and relevant as possible for you as a visitor. All the information that is collected is aggregated on a comprehensive level, as well as anonymous.
The MetaSolutions and EntryScape websites use Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar Analytical Tool, SharpSpring as opt-in and social media platforms.
- Log information
How long we store personal information
We store your personal information as long as it is necessary to provide you with our services or if we decide there is another legitimate reason for longer storage.
The right to store your personal information is based on the right of legitimate interest.
Legitimate interest is based on that we will only communicate with you in your professional role and keep you informed based on one of the purposes below:
- Keep you informed by email as we add new blog posts or news to our website.
- Send the information you request from our Knowledge Banks/Resources/Expertise/Inspiration pages.
- Inform you about activities and events that might interest you.
- Contact you with the help you have requested.
- Contact you about recruitment if you have applied to work with us.
We also save personal information for the purpose of marketing analysis and automatic profiling based on user behavior, where your profile might be used for marketing purposes.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect MetaSolutions and our users.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this is Google Analytics. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
Information you share
With this service you may publish information publicly. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines like Google.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of MetaSolutions unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of MetaSolutions when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of MetaSolutions if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of MetaSolutions, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect us and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt access to our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to MetaSolutions employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Links and external websites
On the website entryscape.com there are links that lead to external websites and social media platforms. We care about the personal integrity of you who visit our websites.